Sunday, January 03, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!!


Happy New Year!!
May 2016 bring you good health, prosperity 
and 
many, many good books!

So... it's been a while everyone! I thought I'd start 2016 on the right foot by popping up with a post and catch with everyone :) At least, let you all know that I'm alive and doing okay :)

I don't really have any excuses for the long radio silence except for the usual - real life has been busy. Most of the time, it's been a good sort of busy - curling, guests, friends and reading. Also, the past few months, I've added TV to the mix and well, you know ^_^;

For the moment, I can't promise that 2016 will be better blogging-wise. I really wish so and honestly, it shouldn't be very hard as I've had a paltry 16 posts in 2015 ^_^; However, I already know that 2016 will be extremely busy - 3 weddings that all involve traveling as well as the curling season still being in full swing for the next 4 months and 2 week-end trips in the near future... but really, the biggest problem is my reviewing muse still missing :( But I want to try!! If not book reviews, I'll at least try to post something book-related... or not :) One thing I know for certain is that this blog is not going anywhere. I'm not taking it down any time soon...

One thing that I think will help my blogging is spending less time playing Candy Crush and Farm Heroes. Actually, that should help every aspect of my life because those games are so time-consuming!! ^_^; So that one of my resolutions this year... along with, trying to take it easy and stress less. I don't know what's been happening to me in the past few years, but I feel like I've been making a mountain out of molehill for almost everything... which means more running around, more stress... and I don't need that. Will see how that goes :)

So this is it for now. Unfortunately, there'll probably be no numbers post for 2015... First because I didn't keep my spreadsheet up-to-date ^_^; and also because all the books I brought back from RWA kind of screw up the numbers a little :P But I'll see what I can come up with to make it up :)

What about you? How were your holidays? Any resolutions for 2016?