Sunday, April 08, 2012

Hauling Sunday LXXV

Happy Easter Sunday!

Are all of you going to have family dinners tonight? LOL, I regret not going to the grocery yesterday and stock up on food ^_^; Ah well, we'll see what I can dig up for lunch :) In the meantime, I'm watching the finale of the men world curling championship. It's Canada vs Scotland... Go Canada! LOL.

So this week was pretty quiet, book-wise. Well no surprise, given I got most of the new releases last week :) But my lone purchase was a very good one, one that I was really looking forward to!


Just Down the Road by Jodi Thomas - I was so happy when I learned we were getting a Harmony novel this spring! I was already resigned to wait till next November, but this way is much better LOL. I'm really enjoying this series and Just Down the Road is a great addition :) Oh and the more I look at the cover, the more in love with it I am... It's pretty and so serene. Fits the series :)

What about you? Any new books? What are you reading?