Thursday, January 20, 2011

Best and Worst of 2010

Hi there!

Jeez, time really flies ^_^; I was so excited on the week-end to finally have 2010 wrapped up on my blog LOL. I thought finally, I can start writing full reviews!! Instead, my reading mojo revved up. So between a busy week and some good reads, I haven't time to review... but in case you weren't aware, I've been over at Breezing Through :) Ames, Monroe and I have been discussing our Best and Worst of 2010 :) So feel free to stop by and discuss our picks with us! :)




Best and Worst of 2010

Part I : Historical & Contemporary romance
Part II: Category romance & Romantic Suspense
Part III: Paranormal romance & Fantasy/Urban Fantasy/Sci-Fi
Part IV: Young Adult, Fiction & Erotica 
Part V: Miscellaneous 

Stay tuned for the rest :)