Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hauling Sunday V

Oups, this post is quite late... but it's still Sunday and I do have new books :D Woohoo! Now, let just see if I can remember what I bought LOL.


So here is my haul for the week:

All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins - She's on my auto-buy list. I find her books are fun and enjoyable... Only problem, they are pretty much all the same ^_^;

SOS: Convenient Husband Required by Liz Fielding - Read a review from Dear Author. I don't really know why I picked it up. Something about it attracted me, probably the storyline as I enjoy marriage of convenience plots.

Marked by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon - This one is thanks to Kristie's review :D I passed this over when I first saw it on my own. I think we all feel the same, a little burned out on paranormal, right? However, despite the cover and labeling, it seems the paranormal element is not central. I guess I'll have to find out on my own :)

Dark and Stormy Knights is an anthology. Bought it for Jim Butcher and Ilona Andrews entries :) True, it's expensive for a few entries, but they're usually quite good. Too bad this time around, there's no Ms Brigg's entry though...

Swept Aside by Sharon Sala - Last book of the trilogy. I still haven't read book #2. I don't know, I'm having a block as the first book wasn't really great. However, we'll see too I guess :P


The King's Bastard by Rowena Cory Daniells - This one was brought to my attention by Nalini Singh's blog. A recommendation from one of my favorite authors is worth checking out :D


I really have down the delivery schedule of publishers and let me tell you, it's a cool thing LOL. I put off going to the bookstore on Monday even though they had Dark and Stormy Knights because I knew they usually receive the Mira/Harlequin on Tuesday... and guess what? They indeed did! Only problem is that when I got to the bookstore, James hadn't put aside Dark and Stormy Knights for me ^_^; and he had no ideas where the copies were although he's seen them. So I had to come back the next day. Not a huge problem for me and I got to save even more money (I have 25% off coupons but only on 1 item per purchase). Then, he told me me on Wednesday that I had nothing left on my list... so now, I have write it up for the next few months... What books are you looking forward to in the next, say 3 months?