Sunday, July 04, 2010

Hauling Sunday III

As some of you probably know already from Ames and Kristie's posts, Canada's biggest bookstore chain - Chapters/Indigo/Coles - has been having a "Buy 3, get the 4th free" promotion. Well, let just say I took advantage of it... Slight understatement ^_^;

I divided them into genres, so it'd be easier to comment... LOL




My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then, I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

I'm not going to comment on each book, because that'd be very long ^_^; I got Two-Way Street and The Lonely Hearts Club on Ames recommendation. She has become my YA reference LOL. The others, I've got mainly to make up the 4th book in the promotion :P



Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas
Rushed to the Altar by Jane Feather
A Groom of One's Own by Maya Rodale

I was really looking forward for Beatrix' story in Love in the Afternoon. Great book, by the way :) As for Rushed to the Altar and A Groom of One's Own, well they had interesting blurb :D



Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh
Demon Blood by Meljean Brook

Over the years, these two authors have become part of my favorites and I love their series. Any time they have releases coming out, I'm stalking the bookstores LOL.




Dark Decptions by Dee Davis
Money, Honey by Susan Sey
Coming Undone by Lauren Dane
Sugar Creek by Toni Blake

I've been intrigued by Money, Honey ever since I saw the cover. It looks cute and it sounds cute :) I've been wanting to try out a Lauren Dane book, hence Coming Undone. Sugar Creek, I picked up because I was looking a 4th book and remembered Kristie's good review :)




Some Girls Bite and Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill
Red Hot Fury by Kasey Mackenzie
Unholy Ghosts and Unholy Magic by Stacia Kane
Fatal Circle by Linda Robertson

Urban Fantasy comes out the big winner of my haul :P I bought the Chloe Neill books because I was looking for trade-size to buy and I've been eyeing this books for a while. The Stacia Kane books, I bought because Unholy Magic caught my eyes - the cover is really nice... and well, you know, should read Book #1 first :P Red Hot Fury, I picked up because the premises sound interesting and different... and finally, Fatal Circle, because I've enjoyed Vicious Circle :P

So there you have it... Yes, 20 books. The good news is I didn't buy them all at once. Nope, I went to the bookstores on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday ^_^; Pretty crazy... LOL.