Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Review: Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews

LOL, I'm going to spare you all another rant about how I wanted to blog during the week-end and how lazy I was :P And my room is still in a pitiful state ^_^; Although at least this week-end, I did stuff LOL. Went outside and enjoyed the sun :) Guess what I discovered? There's this tiny shop near my house - really tiny - that has this poster of gelato outside... and I've been meaning to stop by for quite a while now, but just never really took time to do so... The gelato was great, but even better... They make French macaroons! These things are really good and very colorful :) So I warned the owners - they'll be seeing a lot of me :P

By the way, I'm thinking of doing a weekly post about my book purchase? What do you think? LOL, Hauling Sunday... Nice ring to it, right? Problem is, I haven't bought books last week ^_^; although I still have my haul from two week-ends ago that I've been meaning to share with you all, but haven't...

Oh and best of all, I've been reading, but I mean, really reading :) It's been a while I haven't read like this. Maybe I'm going to break the 20 books cap this month... but maybe I just jinxed myself LOL. We'll see :) I was teasing Ames last week, that she was the reading machine... but I think the reading machine mojo has gotten me :)

Now, if I could become a review machine, that'd be great LOL. Seriously, there's just sooo many books I want to review, but none are really calling to me... Luckily for me, for Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews, I had Tabitha which made things much easier :) At the moment, Tabitha is my reading twin :D So check out what the reading twins though of Magic Bleeds over at Breezing Through by simply clicking here :)

Enjoy! :)


Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews
published by Berkley (Ace) in May 2010

Kate Daniels cleans up the paranormal problems no one else wants to deal with-especially if they involve Atlanta's shapeshifting community.

And now there's a new player in town - a foe that may be too much for even Kate and Curran, the Lord of the Beasts, to handle. Because this time, Kate will be taking on family.