Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Re-Read Challenge 2010: May!!

 ***This is a sticky post: scroll down for new posts***

Finally, May is over! LOL. For some reasons, May felt like a very long month to me. It was just going on and on and on :P Perhaps it's because we've been getting such wonderful and warm weather which I usually associate to June? Or so much things have been going on... At the same time though, I just completed my re-read over the week-end, so I shouldn't complain LOL. Although that, I blame on the amount of new releases in the past two weeks. Seriously, it's insane!!

Anyhow, for those who have done their re-read this month, just post your link as usual :) Tomorrow, the month of June is starting, so that means we're quickly approaching the half-year mark! I think I'm going to have a contest or something to celebrate, so stay tuned for the details!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their re-reads and the reviews to come :)


Miss Moonlight: The Fulfillment by LaVyrle Spencer
Kristie: After the Night by Linda Howard
Nath: Nothing to Fear by Karen Rose
Hilcia: To Beguile a Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt