Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Re-Read Challenge Reminder

Ugh, I'm in a crabby mood :(

First of all, I got a parking ticket yesterday T_T I was parked on a parking meter and was 5 minutes late! UGH. I understand, totally my fault, but nothing worst than to be 5 minutes late and actually see that stupid red car and the agent putting the ticket on your windshield. And this is my 2nd parking tickets this year. Grrrrr. Ah well, the year is almost over, right?

Then today, I have a stupid symposium from 4 to 8pm. How the heck am I going to stay awake during the different presentations, I have no idea.

My reviewing muse is still not back. Where is she? Who stole her away from me?

And finally, a cheerful thought: the end of the month is next week (Tuesday actually)... so you know what it means: Re-Read Challenge! Have you done yours? I haven't yet. I might try a Jennifer Crusie, but I'm not sure yet. I'll put up the post for the Re-Read challenge on Monday... and I'll do the draw on Thursday. How does it sound? So people will have 3 days (Monday to Wednesday) to complete the challenge :)