Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Re-Read Challenge: October Winner :)

All right, so this month, only 5 persons completed the Re-Read challenge :)

I think that all 5 entries were very interesting and varied. We have romantic suspense, historical, paranormal romance and contemporary romance... so a bit of everything, right :D The most noticeable this month is me and Kristie, re-reading the same books of the In Death series by J.D. Robb. I mean, out of 30something books, the odds that we picked up the same books LOL :) Of course, if it was 3/3 or 4/4, it'd have even been weirder, right? :) For now though, let's just say coincidence :)

Aside from me, the 4 bloggers who completed the challenge this month are also winners for the previous months: Isabel for April, Kristie for May, Tracy for June and most recently, Ames for August. So let see out of these four ladies whose luck is good :D

And the winner this month is....

ISABEL!!!

Congrats Isabel! :D LOL, you know what to do right? :)


ps - for those who I own an email, I'll get to you very soon! My sister has been hi-jacking my computer at home for her lab report and I've been a bit too busy at work :( But I'll get back to you! Haven't forgotten!

As for monthly reads list, it is coming soon :D