Thursday, June 04, 2009

Me and awards! :)

To start this post, a little confession from me...

I'm bad with awards and memes, to continue them and nominate/tag people ^_^; I drag my feet and eventually, forget them. Oh, I try, but sometimes... just not happening :( At the same time though, when I see a meme or an award around blogland, I get jealous when I don't get chosen - why them and not me? Or actually, more like, "Am I not their friend too?" Not my most endearing trait, I'm afraid :(

There's been some new awards being passed around in blogland recently... and surprise, surprise: I got not 1, not 2, but 3 awards last week! Wowzer!!! So I want to thank all the people who gave me an award and this time, you can be sure I'll pass it around!! :)


Little CJ blog award


“You have to award it to two people or I will make a voodoo doll of you and stick pins in it. Was that not clear? And if those two people do not award it to two other people, I will make voodoo dolls of them, and stick pins in them.”

Thanks the sky, Little CJ was tolerant of me and so far, I haven't felt any pains... yet. LOL, but I should hurry and pass it along, no?

Thanks to Lori and Renee for awarding me this award :) I would like to give it to



Literary Blogger award


“The Literary Blogger Award acknowledges bloggers who energize & inspire reading by going the extra mile. These amazing bloggers make reading fun & enhance the delight of reading!”

Diane from The Book Resort created this new & very charming award.

Here are the rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

Renee also give me this award (here). It was really nice of her :)

So here are my nominations...



One Lovely Blog Award

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


This one, I got from Isabel and if I could, I would give it back to you... Not because I don't want it, but because I love your blog, Izzy!! Love hearing your stories :)

Here are the people I'm going to award this prize to :) Some are relatively new to me, others are my favorites :)

Cindy
Taja
Tracy
Rosie
Kris

Monroe - I would give you this award as well, but since you're the one who gave it to Izzy... Next time! :)

So there you go :) Now, I'm off leaving comments to everyone, LOL :)

PS - Less than a week before I get to Kristie's!! :)