Sunday, April 26, 2009

Re-Read Challenge Reminder and New Layout

Hi everyone!!

How have you been? Let's start with the obvious :P I did some changes to the layout, mainly the colors :) Does feel more spring-y/summer-y right? :) Have to admit though, I don't know how long I'll be keeping it ^_^; The colors are very bright, LOL :) But it's good for now. I think I changed everything, but if there's something that's not working or seems odd, please let me know :)

Actually, I already have two questions for those who are design-savvy and would be willing to take a look at my html codes (yeah, I know, I'm asking for a lot ^_^;)

1) If you're going to post comments, you'll see that the link "Post a Comment" is very close to the main body... How do I do to space it out?

2) My sidebar... it's not a problem in the main page and I guess not many will care or notice, but if you go to specific post, you'll see that my sidebar is very long and goes over the bottom at the end... If I add some padding or something, will it be okay?

Thanks a bunch!

Okay, onto the more important news... the end of the month is around the corner already! So this is a reminder for you to re-read a book if you still haven't done so :) So Thursday is the official date to post review, but as usual, I'll put up the Review Post on Wednesday so people who are already done can post their reviews :) I'll accept post till Friday, May 1st - midnight Easter time and will draw the name for the 10$ certificate winner on Saturday morning :) Sounds good?

Now, let me see if I can get a couple of reviews ready for this week :P

Later!