Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I love living in Quebec... not

I don't have much to say ^_^; Vacation still going slowly and relax. I was able to complete no. 6 and 7 from my To Do list. I'll try to accomplish more today. By the way, as usual, I forgot to add 'Clean my messy room' on the list. Sigh. We're having a guest staying for a couple of days and my mom is in total frenzy. Seriously, she's almost welcoming a complete stranger. Sometimes, I don't know what she's thinking.

Haven't had the chance to read much. Well I did read a bit, but nothing that wow-ed me :(

Olympics-wise... well, seriously, while I enjoy watching all the competitions and sports, let say, there's not much to cheer for for Canada. We still have no medals and all our hopes are popping like balloons. Sigh. It's quite sad...

Oh by the way, you might be wondering about the title of my post? Have to say, I like where I'm living, but sometimes... just sometimes... Ames came to visit me right? and of course, she had to show me her new toy, her Sony e-reader. It's very nice and I have to say it's the first time I've seen one. I know there's been posts about what to look for in a e-reader and blabla, but I never paid attention to it, because I don't plan to switch to e-reader anytime soon. Anyway, so Ames showed me hers... and I was curious. I wanted to have another look at it and check out the price and so on. So yesterday, while shopping, I went into Sony store... couldn't find the e-reader anywhere. I found the thing to protect the e-reader, but no e-reader in sight. So I asked the saleman... Anyone one to guess what he told me? Come on, just guess...

Yep, the e-reader is not available in Quebec province... because the program is only in English. UGH, are you freaking kidding me?!?! Of course, you're not. So yeah, ridiculous... but what do you want? That's how it is in Quebec. Ugh.