Sunday, July 27, 2008

Week-end frenzy!

Wow, is it me or bloggers have been more active during the past few week-ends. There used to be a time where they'd be only one or two posts put up... Anyway, I'm not used to this schedule LOL :)

So just to let you know that if I haven't commented or posted this week-end, it's because I've been reading!! I totally scored this week at the bookstores :) Here are the books I got:


- Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
- Grace Valley trilogy by Robyn Carr
- Sweet Spot by Susan Mallery
- Cutting Loose by Susan Andersen
- A Mom's Wish by Karen Templeton
- Just one of the guys by Kristen Higgins
- Some Like It Wicked by Teresa Medeiros
- The Sharing Knife (Beguilement) by Lois McMaster Bujold (hardcover for 6$!!)

by mail:

- Windswept by Ann Macela
- A Rather Lovely Inheritance by C.A. Belmond
- Feint of Art by Hailey Lind

So as you can imagine, I've been busy reading and I'll definitively have tons of review coming up this week!! So I hope everyone's having a great reading week-end!!