Saturday, March 01, 2008

Monthly Reads February 2008

So everyone, how was your reading this month? I was really looking forward for February, especially the beginning of the month :) Seriously, I don't think that the new releases in February went unnoticed... Mine to Possess and Demon Night... There was also another In Death book. However, I didn't expect February to be such a good month. I have to admit though, I had pre-ordered a lot of books this month and many of them arrived early - that contributed to my month a lot :D

So here are the books I read :)

1) Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh: B+
2) Demon Night by Meljean Brook: A-
3) Strangers in Death by J.D. Robb: B+
4) Wife for a Week by Kelly Hunter: B
5) Rumble on the Bayou by Jana DeLeon: B
6) Snowfall at Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs: C-
7) All or Nothing by Claire Cross: B
8) Freefall by JoAnn Ross: C
9) Riding Wild by Jaci Burton: C
10) Season for Miracles by Marilyn Pappano: B-
11) Guns Will Keep Us Together by Leslie Langtry: C
12) Earthy Pleasures by Karen Neches: B-
13)Once in Every Life by Kristin Hannah: C
14) Tangled Webs by Anne Bishop: B
15)Bedded for Diamonds by Kelly Hunter: B+
16) Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder: A-/B+
17) Satisfaction Guaranteed by Lucy Monroe: C
18) True Confessions by Rachel Gibson: B
19) Beautiful Girl by Shiloh Walker: B

So yep, a very good reading month, with no DNF :) and I've reviewed many of them!! I'm so proud of it :) anyway, hopefully, I'll be able to keep it up :) Also, lots of buddy reviews coming up for Breezing Through.

PS - The archives will be updated soon :)