Monday, February 18, 2008

6 unimportant facts about me Meme

Kristie tagged me.

The rules are:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Soooo, 6 unimportant things about me... You sure you wanna know?

1. I'm addicted to blogland LOL :) I blog-hop almost every 2 or 3 hours and that's not counting the number of times I check my Google Reader.

2. On Saturday evenings, I work at the Fathers' House as a receptionist. Basically, it's like a dorm for Fathers who were all missionaries in Africa... The oldest Father there, Father Vincent (94 y.o.), now considers me as his own secretaries because I now take care of his emails correspondance LOL :)

3. I still haven't book a hotel in Las Vegas for our trip, which is 3 weeks away - I'm not sure if this is unimportant though LOL.

4. I've been having lots of craving lately. Libanese food, greek food, chinese food, sweets... you name it.

5. I don't have space for books anymore in my room and I don't want to store my books in the basement, so I've been buying boxes. I already have 5 of them ^^; and now, I'm running out of space for the boxes. They don't fit under the bed and there's no space in the closet.

6. Lately, I've been bored. I don't know what to read. I went through my TBR pile and was meh at every book I pulled out :( The thing is, I don't have anything to buy before the end of the month... and most of what I want, I've already pre-ordered :(

I'm tagging: Kris, Chantal, Holly, Isabel, Samantha and Vivou