Monday, October 15, 2007

another week...

Hi everyone,

so this is another week... and how does it start? With me staying at home. Basically, it sucks. My week-end was great. Was able to read, ate good and went out with a friend. Everything went perfectly... until 1am this morning. I woke up and wasn't able to fall back asleep till 3am. Basically, I woke up with a lot of pain in my shoulders. Now, my shoulders are probably the weakest part of me... when I was young, my school bag was soo heavy, must have done something to my shoulders. Also, when I'm stressed, the burden sets there, on my shoulders... and for the couple past years, my left shoulder has been weird. Basically, whenever I rotate my shoulder, you can always HEAR the bones cracking and even feel it.

anyway, went to a clinic this morning and the doctor thinks it's just muscle pain. Tylenol or advil should do the trick. Well I hope so, sir... cos I really couldn't sleep last night. Just lying down in bed hurt. So I'm staying home today... trying to catch up on the sleep. It kind of sucks too, because now shouldn't be the time I take a sick day. See, my contract ends this Friday and still no word about renewal... sigh. Most probably, it'll happen, but I'd like to know for sure... but then, I don't think taking a sick day today is going to change anything to their decision. Anyway, if my contract is renewed, I'm on vacation next week :P YAY! if my contract is not renewed, I'm on extended vacation LOL :P

I'm going to go rest a little now, but I should be back with some reviews later today :D