Monday, January 15, 2007

news about me :)

Hey everyone!

How are you all? It's really quiet on blogland, but that's to be expected during week-ends :D Anyway, I just thought I'd give everyone some updates on me :P

I'm a bit behind on my reviews (wow, that's probably a first), but I've managed to read White Mountain by Sharon Sala writing as Dinah McCall (really enjoyed that one) and This matter of Marriage by Debbie Macomber which was okay. I aslo re-read Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh and Stolen by Kelley Armstrong. By the way, anyone wants a review of Stolen? Since I haven't written one for it yet...

So, yeah, as you can guess, that's pretty much what I did... read. And clean my room. Again. Sigh, I can't keep my room clean for more than a few days. Anyone has any tricks? :P

I also download 10 eps. of this chinese tv series that I've been anticipating for over a year! Finally, it's out. It really took me the whole week-end though to d/l, since it was 1.3GB through Bittorent. I was still able to watch some pieces and bits. So far, I'm as satisfied as I can, since well, I don't undrestand anything... it's in Mandarin and I don't understand it... it's just that I know the story well as I've read it and it's one of my favorite. So far, the adaptation is quite good, although I don't like the main actress.

Other news, we're finally getting snow today! They're predicting 15cm (5.91 inches), but I bet there's already more than that outside. It took my 1h30 to get home and I left early! I can't imagine what it's going to be at rush hour... Poor Dad, hope he makes it home safely.

Other cool thing is that the Australian Open has started and with the difference in time, I won't miss anything because I'm at work :P How cool is that? (Answer: very cool :P) Since Henin-Hardenne is not there, I'm rooting for Clijters for the women and Hewitt for the men (although I know the chance that Hewitt wins it is very slim).

All right, that's it for me :P Perhaps I'll take some pics of the snow tomorrow!

Have a nice day everyone :D

ps - did anyone do the change from blogger to the new version? I've been wondering if I should, but I'm usually pretty lazy when it comes to "upgrade" my things.