Thursday, November 09, 2006

Chapters online...

Quick, quick question fellow Canadians: did Chapters/Indigo online take down their "availability in store" feature? Cos unless I'm blind, didn't find it! No!! Why did they do that?!?!?! It was working so well!!! What am I going to do? and wassup with websites today?!? My website to check if manga has arrived is also down. GRRRR... I smell conspiracy :P

Oh, about Indigo... You know, I told you guys that an Indigo was opening soon near my house... WEll I went last Friday, went yesterday... and they're making progress... I think they'll have everything shelved by next week. Which is way too long to wait for. So I'm breaking down my ban on books and I'm going to Chapters later today to buy some :P Actually, to be truthful, I already broke my promises and bought more books... turns out that similarly to Walmart, Zellers also have new books at 25% off and they have a great selection (well better than Walmart)... so of course, couldn't resist.

latah...