Thursday, October 12, 2006

The story of my life...

... just kidding :P I just thought it'd be a nice title.

1- for anyone who's interested, I confess, I'm a sidebar slacker. I bow to everyone who's been keeping their sidebar up-to-date, I don't know how you do it. I've been reading and buying so much books lately that the sidebar would be changing every day. Perhaps I might, might being the operative word, try to update it once every week-end?

2- I forgot to mention it in my review of A Season to be Sinful, but there's something.... the French in the book! So I'm fluent in French and yes, I do mind a bit about the grammar and spelling mistakes.... So kay, I'm offering... editors, if you either need someone to check on the French in the books, I'm your woman.

3- I went to Indigo today. I wanted to get Slave for Sensation by Nanili Singh... it says there's one copy... but the question is WHERE?!? It wasn't on the shelves... and in the romance section, there were like 5 carts of books so full... after the third one, I gave up...

There was something else, but I can't quite remember at this point... Man, guess I'm glad this wasn't the story of my life :P

Edit - Oh, yeah... I'm a bit disappointed at myself because I forgot to buy The Panther and the Pyramid T_T