Thursday, September 21, 2006

Estatic news!!!

'lo :)

another quick drop-off, because my sister is waiting for my computer... I don't know why, since she has one in her room... ah well...

anyway, I had the best, best, best news of the day for a while... so, my sister just told me that in November... an Indigo bookstore will open near my house... like 15 min. by car... yep, an Indigo shop on the South Shore of Montreal... YES! I was just telling my sister I needed to start a petition for one... that's like the best news cos I've waited for it for soooo long! *natuschan flying around*

All right, what else... I've finished the Black Jewels trilogy and also the "conclusion" story in Dream Made Flesh... I'll be reading the two other stories in it before writing a review... so expect one tomorrow or this week-end.

okay, have to go...

cheers :D