Monday, August 21, 2006

Boston and books

Hello ppl,

I went to Boston this week-end, to visit some family and I had a blast :D Best of all (well, not best best, because best best is seeing relatives that I haven't seen in 3 years, but pretty high in the list) is that I was able to go to Barnes and Nobles... a first :D So here are my new additions:

Ravyn's Flight by Patti O'Shea (youppi!!! now I have to cancel my amazon order.)
The Comeback Kiss by Lani Diane Rich
Queen, Diamond and Lucky by Sharon Sala (i.e. 3 different books)
Baby, Don't go by Susan Andersen
The Kept Woman by Susan Donovan
The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men by Christie Ridgway
The Black Jewels trilogy by Anne Bishop

I have to say that I was quite impressed by the bookstore, because they had lots of books from the backlist of authors. I mean, at Indigo and Chapters, at least in Montreal, they usually have most recent books or those that they know are very good sellers. So the books such as Sharon Sala, The Comeback Kiss and others are not in store and I would have to order them. I've also seen Cherish by Catherine Anderson, which again, can't find in Montreal, and many more books. Once I finish cruising through the romance section, I think that my pile was of 18 books. I had to cut down from fear of my mother's pestering afterwards :P

So I'll be adding some recent reads sometime today :D

Latah